Opis stanowiska pracy
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe. Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience and this includes business analysts in all functions.
As part of the Health team you will be supporting the team in completing conformity action plan versus company’s requirement regarding Environment Health and Safety.
You can expect to be involved in the following:
- Ergonomics diagnostic for work station considered as first priority to work on
- Defining Action Plan
- Implementing Action Plan
- Following up actions defined in the action plan
- Checking for efficiency of the actions done
- Reassessing ergonomics on site taking into account modified work station and new equipment process to be installed
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Engineering, Health & Safety, or other quantitative areas or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a very structured way
- Quality to communicate (writing and speaking)
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one
- A drive for continuous learning and self-development
- A very self-motivated and flexible working approach
- A passion for working with diverse and multi-functional teams
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Prior working experiences will represent a plus
Suitable candidate will have a passion for working with people, good animation and communication skills, ability to convince, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
Our employees’ safety is our top priority and we continue to monitor the global health situation. Because of this, your internship might be based in one of our facilities or it could be delivered virtually. Should it need to be delivered virtually, we have developed a program that ensures you will continue to have a meaningful and positive internship experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle,... Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry. The company has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world", as well as the world's most valuable brand. Rozwiń