Opis stanowiska pracy
The Identity Management team within IS Security Engineering develops implements and supports a global suite of solutions to the Customer. The team currently manages the PowerBroker vendor product and focuses on privileged access to Unix infrastructure.
This role looks for an IT Unix /Security engineer with experience in Unix Engineering and knowledge of Privileged Access Management technologies to be part of the Security Engineering team.
A self-driven, well-rounded Unix/security engineer with experience delivering UNIX solutions, is required to support ongoing design and engineering of existing privileged access management solutions, including solution integration with automation, authentication, and authorization.
NICE TO HAVE
- Drive solution definition and design for Unix access management
- Understand the strategy for infrastructure privileged access control in the Client's infrastructure and the drivers in terms of risk and regulatory control.
- Pick up knowledge of existing privileged access management solutions and integration for Unix fine-grained access management
- Facilitate decommissioning of legacy privilege access management solutions and capabilities and replacement with new
- Understand Client's processes and tools that are part of the "eco-system" within which the solutions must operate, including entitlements management and review, inventory, problem ticketing, change management, security logging, and monitoring, as well as various legacy and upcoming privileged session management solutions that are in use
- Support Project and Product management with technical PAM expertise
- Own and facilitate technical discussions with different stakeholders (e.g. Risk, CTO, Engineering teams)
- Identify opportunities for PAM improvements and sustainability
- Prior working experience with CyberArk, Centrify is desired, but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management principles and concepts - e.g. Authentication and Authorisation, fine-grained access, RBAC
- Knowledge of BeyondTrust Powerbroker,
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń