Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is replacing their Treasury management system with FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard).
We are looking for candidates with proven Professional Services Implementation experience and in particular with Quantum Treasury Management Systems.
The role is for a Testing Expert with experience in Treasury Systems development and requirements engineering, particularly within the Commercial Commodities domain. The successful candidate will be open to travel to other regions in Germany.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard)
- Senior Test and Requirements Engineer (3 year+ relevant experience)
- Strong analysis and autonomous problem discovery and solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge in valuation, validation and settlement of investment banking Products
- Experience in conception, execution and coordination of tests (including test case creation, test matrix)
- Knowledge of migration activities, both planning, conception and Execution
- Banking understanding of Treasury products (Fixed Income, FX, MM, equity, derivatives)
- Experience with interfacing upstream/downstream systems
- Automated and manual functional testing of new products/product features as well as automated regression testing of existing functionality.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, automated test scripts, and scenarios.
- All tiers of testing - manual, automated, front-end, and back-end.
- Execution of test plans, automated test scripts and test cases to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications, and/or client requirements.
- Reporting bugs and tracking status through a resolution system.
- Work closely with development, integration, Front Office and Back Office departments to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Review system requirements and business processes.
- Ability to adapt and execute in a dynamic environment, adjusting appropriately to changes to business, resource, or product priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required, comparable experience may be substituted.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Murex experience/knowledge is a Plus
- As far as possible knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- Some working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń