Opis stanowiska pracy
You'll be working in the Marketlinks team in Krakow. Our role is to optimize the server footprint for the trading systems by fine-tuning servers and application configuration. We will perform benchmarks and evaluate server/networking gear suitability for low latency trading systems. Aligned with the Equities IT function we will work closely with the business, development and support teams to manage the current capacity and estimate future growth in establishing server needs. The Marketlinks team also ensures the infrastructure is running on the latest software and able to support the current and future demands. RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable infrastructure for electronic trading systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Translate business and IT requirements for new trading venues and/or datacenter upgrades into technical deliveries
- Coordinate the delivery of all Execution & Platform infrastructure components including the deployment of server hardware
- Collaborate with other global IT teams to deliver and maintain the electronic trading infrastructure
- Identify the bottlenecks on trading systems and ability to tune the server for optimal performance for low latency
- Ability to perform performance benchmarks for trading system to evaluate hardware choice
- Fine tune third party stack for performance and low latency on trading systems including Java, Solarflare onload, Mellanox roce and DB transactions.
- Provide 3rd level support to the production services team for investigating system issues and latencies
- Participate in problem solving, troubleshooting, performance tuning, production support, and maintenance of existing applications.
Strong Linux and Network skills
Proven experience in high-volume, low latency real-time messaging applied to electronic trading
Comprehensive experience in overall end-to-end Software Engineering in an agile environment
Ability to translate business needs into technology solutions
Deep knowledge of Java stack, messaging technologies, multi-threading, caching
Have expertise in dealing with large amount of data in real-time applications with big-data technologies. NICE TO HAVE
A team player, accustomed to collaborating with a large number of development, support and infrastructure teams.
An expert on stock exchange infrastructure technologies
Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments.
Experience in developing applications for electronic trading, particularly order management, that use trading communication protocol such as FIX and using FIX enginesCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń