Opis stanowiska pracy
Portfolio platform widely used by the client, serving needs of the Investment Professionals (Portfolio Managers & Research Analysts) and Global Investment Control to whom they provide comprehensive support. It provides users the ability view investment portfolios at a variety of levels (e.g. fund, manager, manager in a fund, manager in an investment division). It is a web-based application (supports IE and Chrome), running Weblogic, running Java, and Sybase 15 databases.
Design and Develop Tableau reports and dashboards
- Provide operational support for existing Tableau reports/dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise for designing of Tableau workbooks
- Participate in analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support of dashboards and reports
- Perform impact analysis and validation of existing production reports and universes after application and database upgrade
- Interface with business analysts and/or users to clarify requirements. Work closely with the different business groups to cater to their reporting and dashboard needs.
- Troubleshoot dashboard and report problems independently, determining the root cause and fixing the problem.
- Understand reporting database schema/model, identify joins/tables, and perform data analysis.
- Experience building complex dashboards using Tableau
- Implement industry BI standards and best practices
- Proactively identify problems/issues/risks and provide solutions
- Develop report & dashboards using Business Objects and Tableau and Provide status updates on regular basis and be committed to aggressive delivery timelines
Minimum 5 years of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and SQL structured programming, ad hoc queries, and data analysis development
NICE TO HAVE
- 3+ years of experience in creating highly interactive data visualization Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server dashboards using features such as data blending, extracts, LOD calculations, filters, actions, parameters, context filters, sets, groups and aggregate measures.
- Understand and apply best practices related to reporting, dashboards, and data visualization;
- Experienced developing dashboards wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations.
- Data Management and Architecture experience.
- Conceptual thinker, learner, and effective problem solver
- Comfortable delivering complex solutions in tight timeframes
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively in business terms with business partners
- Strong client focus/customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to consistently deliver solid, successful solutions with short development cycles that hit the mark on the initial delivery
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń