Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and maintaining various operating systems;
- Implementing smart solutions for handling a larger number of machines;
- Conducting software and hardware upgrades;
- Managing and maintaining servers (hosts and SAN) and network infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Salary 7000-12000 gross (UOP) or 8400-14500 (B2B);
- Development opportunities;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street);
- Company's parking facilities;
- Company events;
- Educational fund for courses, books, conferences - you decide;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview).
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and on the website
What we require:
- Vast knowledge of Linux and server applications, as well as hardware and software troubleshooting;
- Experience in shell scripting (Unix shell required, PowerShell optional);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experience in virtualization platforms (preferably VMware);
- Good knowledge of networking (VLAN, routing, ACL, TCP/IP) and related services (DHCP, DNS);
- Containerization knowledge (Docker);
- Communicative in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Windows administration (AD managed environment);
- Ability to automate routine tasks (Ansible preferably);
- Experience with Amazon's services (EC2, VPC, EBL, S3, etc.);
- Knowledge of SAN technologies (Fibre Channel preferably);
- Familiar with a version control system (preferably Git);
- Understand Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts;
- Experience in Test-driven development (TDD).
Please see our website and learn more about joining our team!
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Średnie zawodowe
- 7 000PLN - 12 000PLN / Monthly (Brutto)
- Branża / kategoria:
- Praca IT - Hardware / Information Systems, Praca IT - Programowanie / Analizy, Praca Instalacje / Utrzymanie / Serwis