Opis stanowiska pracy
The challenges waiting for you:
The successful candidate will join our systems engineering team (currently 13 people) and work in the field of ADAS domain controllers, helping to shape the electronic control units of the future autonomous driving and advanced driver assist systems.
Day-to-day tasks and responsibilities:
- Engineering requirements writing/analysis/database management (IBM Doors, Polarion)
- Analysing of customer engineering requirements and product technical specification
- Eliciting, reviewing, negotiating and approving customer requirements for owned domain
- Defining parameters and functionality of the product
- Developing the system design plan & system verification plan
- Collaborating with system architect and design stakeholders
- Functional system architecture modelling/development/analysis
- Creating and maintaining of technical product documentation
- Interfacing with the customers (OEMs) and suppliers
- Collaborating with hardware/software/testing/customer-facing teams
- Ensuring traceability of requirement, design and verification work products for owned function/domain, according to project procedures
- Executing configuration, change and error management, according to project procedures
- Using ECU/device test benches (Vector CANoe)
- Master's degree in Engineering (e.g. electronics, mechatronics), Computer Science or related
- Good understanding of electronic control systems (ECUs, microcontrollers, embedded systems)
- Familiarity with the application of microcontrollers and embedded systems (S/W & H/W)
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken)
- Strong team-working skills
- Transparency in communication, within the company as well as with the customer
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to travel (occasionally)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of automotive electronic systems
- German or French knowledge
- Strong background & experience in the automotive industry
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations
Sii (www.pl.sii.eu) jest jednym z liderów na rynku IT, świadczącym usługi w obszarze... nowoczesnych technologii. Od ponad 30 lat wspieramy naszych Klientów w zakresie doradztwa, rozwoju oprogramowania, zarządzania infrastrukturą oraz integracji i utrzymania systemów.
W Polsce Sii istnieje od 2006 roku, obecnie ma 5 oddziałów: Warszawa, Gdańsk, Poznań, Wrocław, Kraków, jednak realizuje projekty na terenie całego kraju.
W Sii najważniejsi są ludzie. Poszukujemy osób otwartych i pogodnych, a przy tym kompetentnych i profesjonalnie podchodzących do swoich obowiązków. Dzięki szybkiemu rozwojowi Sii, dołącza do nas co miesiąc ponad 35 Pracowników.
DOŁĄCZ I TY!!! Rozwiń