SW Integration Engineer (DevOps)Location: Remote Poland
LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Simulation is a fundamental part within the development and validation of ADAS sensor systems. This includes re-processing of raw data as well as scenario-based closed loop simulation. This process requires a state-of-the art simulation solution which integrates all required tools.
As Integration Engineer you will work on the automation of the build process of this simulation solution.
As Integration Engineer you will work with the simulation solution development team and will setup and optimize the CICD process with and for them. Your responsibilities are:
- Provide design proposals for the setup of CICD considering the existing CI Platform
- Provide architecture proposals to the development team to optimize the software architecture in regard of build automation
- Implement the build and deployment automation
- Support the developers with their migration to the new process
GitHub, C++, CMake, CI/CD
NICE TO HAVE
Automotive, Python, Conan Package ManagerCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world