Opis stanowiska pracy
As the Business Optix Support lead, you will be responsible to codify and capture the various process assets from the Integrated Operations DGEM and all client variances from Integrated Operations clients within the Business Optix or similar platform to enable an Integrated Operations Digital Twin. The role will also be responsible for Process Modeling, Mining and Scenario modeling as needed across the various pillars. The Business Optix support team will work with the design authority, pillar teams and clients as needed and directed.
- Stabile employment contract with competitive salary
- Private Medical Care (financed by the Employer also for family members employee pays only 1 PLN)
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible benefits (package of attractive benefits which you can select and pay with funds provided by Social Fund or on your own - cash card or bank e-transfer)
- Sport card
- Glasses for computer users
- ESOP (opportunity to participate in the global employee shareholding plan)
- Social Fund
- PPK (Employee Capital Plans)
- Audiobooks (thanks to the MyAudiobooks service, you get unlimited access to over 2,000 titles)
- Car benefit (you get access to MasterBenefit, a car fee scheme, on specially negotiated terms)
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects;
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope;
- Prepare and monitor the budget related to the managed stream or overall project
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project.
- Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control;
- Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project,
- Understand concepts around digital twin, process mining, process design, process modelling,
- Understand concepts of supply chain and finance,
- Understand process flow capturing and creation,
- Learn and understand how to create and manage processes within Business Optix and similar tools.
- Experience with Order to Cash middleware platforms (Ex. Webcollect, Yaypay, High Radius, Rimilia or Similar), understands ML and automation,
- Understands end to end Order to cash with a focus on automating finance activities (C2C),
- Experience with AI, ML, platforms,
- Develop and maintain client relationships that can be leveraged to win business,
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen,
- English language - fluent (preferably C1).
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.