Support/Java EngineerLocation: Wroclaw
The Production Support (L3) Analyst provides analytical and technical support for large scale banking application. Role requires a strong application support background.
The ideal candidate will be viewed as being a Java, Oracle, Python and Autosys subject matter expert. The position requires the ability to communicate complex functional and technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial and vendor. The position requires reasonable on-call support in a 24x7 follow the sun model.
- 5 years of IT experience, with at least 2 years of programming/development experience.
- Preferably experienced in the Banking/Finance sector.
- Prior experience in managing and handling huge batch processing application will be a big plus.
Education & Qualification:
- BS/Engineering graduation in Computer Science or equivalent.
- The Level - 3 production support analyst is expected to be detail oriented, be able to work independently, as well as work closely with our onshore and offshore teams (L1, L2 and development team).
- Interact with our internal customers.
- Triage and investigate user service requests and incidents comprising of application and data issues, then identify the source of the issue and determine possible solutions using deep technical and functional knowledge of our application.
- Creating problem tickets and defects using project standards.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for process improvements.
- Support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the application portfolio.
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- On-call support in a 24x7 support model for a 3-4 person team spread over the world.
Expert level knowledge in :
- Core Java (Multithreading, Collection framework etc)
- Oracle DB, PL SQL
- Shell scripting in Linux
- Memory Management
Good/Intermediate knowledge in:
- Load balancing
- DB performance tuning
- Apache Spark
- REST Web services framework
- Eclipse/ IntelliJ
- FitNesse acceptance testing
- Maven, Unix
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience having engaged with various stakeholders (Business users, BA's & support analysts) at different management levels.
- Expertise in Resolution, Problem/Incident Management, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Incident Triage and Change/Configuration Management.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world