Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Handling customers’ technical issues and providing proper and fast support to potential and current customers via email, phone and/or remote sessions;
- Cooperating with developers team for second line support or bug fixes;
- Performing analysis of the practical needs of customers;
- Performing software tests for our customers;
- Improving customer satisfaction.
- Motivation to acquire new skills;
- Customer-oriented personality;
- Ability to identify customer needs and solve problems of moderate to high complexity;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Advanced English (strong written and verbal communication skills);
- Previous customer service experience.
- Understanding of Linux OS (a plus);
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Basic licensing knowledge would be an asset;
- Familiar with log files analysis and ability to read code;
- Familiar with Webinar tools (Gotomeeting, WebEx);
- Knowledge of German or Spanish language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chair and shower for cyclists;
- Social fund (weekly sport and social events);
- Educational fund;
- Providing assistance in organizing relocation;
- Company's parking facilities;
- Company events (parties etc.);
- Working along smart and motivated people;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview);
- Free sweets and fruit on some days and unlimited coffee all week long :);
- Possibility to work from home.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
Please see our website and learn more about joining our team!
X-Formation is a... Danish company focused on providing superior license management solutions that help companies increase the productivity of their business operations and cut costs. X-Formation’s products are used by small to large businesses around the world, including Fortune 500 companies and other billion-dollar corporations such as Siemens, Nokia, NASA, Honda, to name just a few. Our customers represent virtually every industry, from computer graphics, movie production, automotive, aircraft, aerospace, military, bio-informatics, to education, and more.
Quality over quantity
What distinguishes us from other software companies is our ability to roll out frequent releases that deliver very high quality software products. At X-Formation you can forget about senseless meetings and brace yourself for work under minimal supervision.
How we work
At X-Formation we foster culture and atmosphere of continuous development. We know the advantages of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development strategy and appreciate the idea of continuous improvement, so we constantly collaborate across our teams and experiment with new technologies, ideas and concepts. We are also aware of the importance of well-designed, thoroughly tested and evaluated software, which allows for faster changes, safer environment, more time, and, perhaps most importantly of all, greater pleasure and fun. Rozwiń