Opis stanowiska pracy
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
• Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
• Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
• Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
•Work closely with Service Desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
• Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
• Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
•1 year help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
•Phone support experience necessary.
•Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
•Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
•Willing to work in different shifts
•Written and Verbal – French min. C1 (or German min. C1) and English min. C1
Manpower w Polsce od 2001 r. pomógł znaleźć pracę kilkudziesięciu tysiącom kandydatów.... Regularnie prowadzimy rekrutacje na różne stanowiska dla firm z wielu branży w całym kraju. Rozwiń