Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client, new Company on Krakow market which is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior Specialist in Quality Department.
While on the position you will be responsible for performing a variety of quality assurance duties to ensure internal processes, products and services meet quality and technical requirements defined internally, daily executing quality activities that support management system activities, internal and supplier audits, operating experience and lessons learned data gathering and analysis, corrective action issue data gathering, analysis and resolution and supplier product oversight activities, as well as support strategic and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate or support audits/assessments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, codes and standards.
- Support audit planning and preparation activities including gathering data from previous internal audits, corrective action system, self-assessments, other external audit/industry available reports, etc.; confirm/update contact information;
- Work with audited organization to plan interview sessions; participate on audit team as requested.
- Act as the Supplier Quality interface between Client and external suppliers in support of evaluating the capability of potential and existing suppliers to provide acceptable components in accordance with current QA requirements.
- Perform cursory review of supplier certification packages to ensure comprehensive and legible quality assurance records have been submitted in accordance with purchase order, manufacturing, and quality specifications.
-Assist in development and compilation of supplier qualification documents including but not limited to audit plans, pre-award surveys, reports and supporting checklists while ensuring compliance with applicable QA policies and procedures
- Lead the procedure revision process including distribution of procedure change requests (PCRs) to process/document owners, review and disposition of PCRs, notify site procedure coordinators and local level 3 process owners of planned procedure revisions
- Assist process owners with formatting Level 1 manuals & Level 2 procedures/work instructions/job aides as well as editing of documents for consistency in how content is presented, as needed.
- Support communication of changes in Quality processes and documentation and develop training material to support changes.
- Fluent English Language
- Critical thinking skills and analytical techniques to interpret standards, analyze information, provide trend data, identify deviation, concisely communicate identified deviations and suggest recommended solutions to quality issues to both internal/external parties
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and regulatory compliance information across various language barriers
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions
- Previous audit experience
- Project management capability
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- Medical care
- Life insurance
- A benefits package
- Remote work
- Possibility to develop and gain new experience in the multinational company
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń