Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a strong SDET, who can develop and support Test Automation tools and Tests Cases, Take over not complicated development tasks, as well as knows how to approach testing. Experience testing/developing back-end applications (WebServices, Databases, Messaging Services, Flat Files, Unix CLI) is highly valuable.
We work with data platforms for clients, trading accounts and instruments within a bank, maintaining data gathering, accumulation, clean up, match and merge, distribution and adoption.
Our project consists of 3 back-end applications, Java- and ETL- based server-side logic; RESTful web services, messaging services (EMS, JMS, ORACLE advanced queuing), ORACLE DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of development and testing in the department.
Wide stack of technologies and tools such as Java and various Java-based testing frameworks (with use of TestNG , JUnit, Spring, httpclient, etc.), Postman etc., most advanced test management and defect tracking systems - JIRA+XRay+Structure.
Agile practices in development and test process, with easy and effective estimation approach and model.
Effective training and people development mechanisms,
Ability to learn and develop communication and analytical skills,
Obtaining of exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Ability to develop into SDET Lead/Technical Lead/Technical Test Manager!
- Design new automation tests, approaches and tools
- Guiding and mentoring regular QA staff
- Development of small features and fixes in Java (when there is no Test Automation in the plan)
- Executing functional, integration, regression, system as well as performance testing using available automated tests;
- Execute manual testing according to product requirements;
- Communication with developers, QAs and Change Leads/PMs;
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Deploy test artifact versions onto test environments when required
Automation QA, Atlassian Jira, TestNG, Apache Maven, Continuous Integration, Manual Testing, SQL, Oracle, Spring Batch, Linux RHEL, Spring Boot, NoSQL, Java
NICE TO HAVE
TeamCity, Neo4J, Confluence, Azure, Xray, Apache Cassandra, Docker
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń