Research Team plays a crucial role in Page Executive. As a (Senior) Researcher you will work closely with our Partners on variety of C-Level assignments.
As the Page Executive team, we are part of Page Group - a worldwide leading professional recruitment company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our mission is to support our clients in securing their needs for talented professionals in their leadership teams - CEOs/MDs/GMs, board members, regional heads, N-1 and supervisory b
The successful candidate will provide support to the entire Page Executive team in Poland with following focus:
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including networking, references, recommendations, in-house databases and Internet resources
- Prepare target lists and long-lists of preselected candidates
- Conduct initial interviews with candidates and prepare reports afterwards
- Track record in an executive search company on an independent research role or experience in HR area
- Familiarity and interest in general aspects of the economy, business sectors, market trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Competitive salary (base + bonus)
- Wide range of benefits (including medical care for you and your family)
- Extra days off (also for your birthday!)
- Flexible work conditions (you decide whether you work form home or office)
- Growth opportunities - our experienced team will inspire you and increase your potential
- We are one again listed as a Top Employer - happiness of our team is a top priority for us!