Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Project Manager
NR REF.: 1131440
For our Client, well known and multinational brand, we are currently looking for Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Managers will be expected to own & lead the delivery of assigned high complexity projects within schedule, budget and performance constraints. Managing all communications with internal and external stakeholders, including coordination across related work packages and controlling risk and change across the engagement. Key responsibilities:
- Promoting the public wider good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner in dealings with stakeholders and members of portfolio teams and organisation.
- Create draft, costed plans and documented project proposals of work in response to commercial change requests or in support of bids and tenders.
- Develop and negotiate a high-level delivery approach and resolve complexity through project architecture / effective work breakdown structure.
- Directing, managing and participating in team-based delivery of project objectives.
- Developing “template standard” project initiation documentation and implementation schedules in collaboration with the customer assigned stakeholders and internal workstream leaders.
- Developing and documenting a robust quality plan for projects, defining toll-gates, proactively negotiating and agreeing stage-based acceptance criteria and securing formal acceptance at key milestones to ensure painless invoicing.
- Developing and documenting work instructions / defining work packages for execution by supporting Project Managers and procurement management of required 3rd party services within the project.
- Proactively managing change and driving outcome optimisation through innovation in planning.
In order to be successful in this position you need to have around a 3 years of experience in a similar role and a Bachelor-level qualification. We also required proficiency in MS SharePoint, MS Office, MS Project Enterprise / MS Project Online and MS Visio, certification in ITIL v3 Foundation or ITIL 4 Foundation essential and one of the following: PMI PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner or APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ). What we offer:
- Working for most trusted brand with irresistible appeal in the global market with a mission to providing excellence to improve quality of living
- Completely new office in Olivia Business Center
- Inspiring Office environment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń