Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology.
Application is an Equity Order Management (EOM) initiative to centralize EOM-specific business use cases aiming the unification of business processes across the company investment divisions as well as promoting EOM capabilities for broader availability via micro services technology.
Application computes various projections of ownership and positions (both equity and fixed-income) calculating limits of equity ownership and EQ/FI positions specific to firm's disaggregated legal setup. The data is supplied to front and middle office customers. . The application integrates with multiple upstreams
The system is used by traders to process/observe trades as well as do necessary risk calculations.
Technology stack: It is mostly back end work in both .net (4.72 and 4.8) and .net core (3.1). The process is based on event driven development and provides a lot of multithreading/synchronization challenges.
New-joiner can expect rabbit MQ, tibco and other messaging systems. The main goals we expect in the nearest future are migration to .net core and AWS cloud.
There is a little bit of Frontend in WPF but it won't be more than 15% of working time. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
- Participate in code reviews
- Enforce standards and best practices
- Participate in Agile SDLC
- Facilitate communication with both development team in Inrive and the business
- People management accusativie
- C#/ .NET
- Database and SQL experience (Oracle preferred)
- Understanding of coding best practices/design patterns for scalable applications
- Ability to navigate and demonstrate competency in Linux and Windows platforms
- Messaging service experience (Such as: TibcoEMS, RabbitMQ or Kafka experience)
Effective communication skills as the offshore team will work with our team onshore. NICE TO HAVE
javaCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń