Opis stanowiska pracy
We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an automation lead you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
We are a team of highly passionate members, ever ready to grow individually and as a team.
- build, maintain and enhance Central Reporting Platform that is being built using Microsoft NET Platform and Oracle DB.
- participate in pilot project related to building cloud platform services with containerization and orchestration support
- provide technical leadership, expertise and improve the stability and performance of the Risk Reporting infrastructure.
- enhance and contribute to existing platform as well as work closely with user base spread globally.
NICE TO HAVE
- Over 3+ of years' experience in Microsoft Technologies
- Preferred to have knowledge of .NET Platform: C# 7.0, NET.WPF, .NET WCF, ASP.NET Web API 2, TPL library
- Understanding Docker containerization approach and principles
- Preferred to have knowledge in Azure services
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and team management skills
- Performance & Memory Profiling and Tuning
- Proactive and Strong desire to learn business domain and new technologies
- Hands on knowledge and extensive development experience in Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of Financial instruments
- Market Risk Domain knowledge
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń