Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under numer 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Java Software Developer
- Understand the Futures business area and be conversant with and contribute to
- the strategy for the Global Futures business,
- Review all new requirements and ensure apt non-functional requirements are
- defined as part of the requirement definitions.
- Proactively manage issues to a successful conclusion, following up as necessary
- Ensure all projects are delivered to high, production ready, standard with full
- involvement from RTB and regional peers.
- Read and interpret business requirements and specification documents
- Provide technical support to Business teams for any production issues
- Support system maintenance, upgrades and bug fixes
- Occasionally, review the technical solutions/designs submitted by the vendor
- team(s) to ensure that the solution is designed for high availability, high
- scalability and easier maintenance.
- help managers identify the technology opportunities and potential risks therefore
- be able to contribute continuously to the quality and productivity improvement via
- architecture and process optimisation
- Design, build and maintain the continuous integration and unit testing/deployment
- Guide/Mentor the team members on technology choices, coding/design standards
- and build and deployment procedures
- Help managers to define and implement the appropriate process to improve the
- team’s productivity and quality
- Liaise closely with global team members to achieve business goals and project
- Maintain good relationship with different stakeholders to ensure that all
- deliveries/projects have clearly defined and agreed non-functional requirements
- and supportability requirements
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy
- Maintain HSBC Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a
- manner that takes account of operational risk considerations
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment and end to end software development
- Experience in dealing with global stakeholders across multiple functions (IT, Operations and Sales teams)
- Robust design skills. Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Java, Spring, Web design, SQL and Perl technologies/languages
- Experience in designing/delivering SOA based applications.
- Strong experience in at least one MOM technology (JMS, MQ etc)
- Track record in working in global environments.
- Understanding of overall IT infrastructure stack.
- Experience of driving the quality programs and using agile methodology.
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment is preferred (i.e.,
- brokerage house, bank, hedge fund, etc.)
- Strong communication skills. Fluent oral and written English.
- Significant experience and knowledge in Java, Spring, SQL, Web design and Perl technologies.
- In-depth understanding of popularly used frameworks and tools and their advantages/disadvantages and circumstances to use them.
- Ability to design the scalable, reusable, robust and easy-to-use software
- architecture to align with business demands.
- Excellent knowledge of full life cycle project management for big projects and outstanding problem solving skills.
- Experience of global change management/development within an investment
- banking environment with exposure to both front and back office flows is preferred.
- VBA knowledge is preferred.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń