Opis stanowiska pracy
You will join global IT team in Global Banking & Markets (GBM) which is the "investment bank" for our client. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are building two new Krakow-based teams - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor's oversight & evidencing. Single '1 stop shop' dashboard, maintaining c.40 controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
You have at least 5+ years of experience with Software Development
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
Prior experience in Front Office development
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń