Opis stanowiska pracy
Our goal is to build the client facing app for premium clients and meet their highest expectations by giving them the world-class application. If you want to be a part of the team which creates such app - please let us know.
The aim of this project is to offer a new advisory process client experience for two main client segments. With the new Advisory Process, clients can be advice fully digitally via tablet or screen sharing and the client experience will be improved. With the digitization, further efficiency can be achieved by relationship managers and all regulatory rewired information will be automatically gathered.
Furthermore, an initial, "robo advisory" will be implemented in the discretionary and advisory mandate area. The Robo Advisory shall be accessible for all channels. The project is supporting UI creation and back-end work on the application. As for the technology stack - we work on Angular5 and Java 8.
The team we built is an existing agile team located in Wroclaw , working together with 2 agile teams Zurich. Current Team have 8 team members located in our Wroclaw's office and another 2 in the client premise in Zurich. Apart from the Dev Team, QA Engineer and PM we have Tech Lead and Requirements Engineers located in both offices. By doing that we want to make sure the communication and information flow goes as smooth as possible to allow our teams to focus on a proper development.
We want you to become a part of the team where the goal is not only to deliver software but also to create a transparent environment where your voice will be heard and you will know why we do things as we do. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing Front-End (Angular) and Back-End (Java) components
- Maintaining of delivered code
- Writing unit and integration tests for delivered functionalities
- Profiling and optimizing performance
- Researching and solving technical problems
- Active participation in Scrum
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands-on experience of Java EE application development (J2EE-Architecture), J2EE Components and Patterns
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, DB2) and SQL and JPA.
- Experience with site performance tuning and resolving memory leaks.
- Proven strong knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Proven experience in large projects, large systems, with large throughput, high performance.
- Vast experience in implementing third-party integrations, such as social integrations, analytics etc
- Banking know-how: Financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, Advisory Process
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń