Opis stanowiska pracy
For newly based SSC in Katowice we look for the Candidates, who will join to the structure of the IT team on position of IT Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilites on this position will include:
- Produce initial definition documents and business cases.
- Actively manage issues, risks and dependencies which may impact the delivery of projects.
- Communication of plans, status to the Portfolio office, IT senior management and the project governance authorities (IT sponsor, project board, steering committee etc.) as required
- Working within the Project Management team, set appropriate expectations for project delivery.
- Set project budgets and be responsible for the management of spend against budget.
- Generate and track plans throughout the project and prepare status and project board reports.
- Manage third party delivery teams to achieve delivery to time and budget.
- Be an ambassador for the IT change management process. Initially this will include support with establishment and roll-out of templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the function.
- Bottom up and top down resource forecasting for projects and plans.
- Assist in the organisational and governance changes in LKQ IT by initiating supporting projects.
- Working with FP&A to produce business cases, set project budgets and maintain accurate forecasts.
- Act as an internal quality control check and quality escalation point for the project/s.
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to manage projects from initiation through to implementation and support.
- Strong project management skills gained over many years with a good understanding of project management methods such as ‘Prince 2’.
- Must be a strong manager and prepared to matrix manage internal teams and third parties.
- Able to manage more than one project and small change in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to understand the demands of senior management and set their expectations accordingly.
- Able to communicate technical solutions/issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project control and governance skills.
- Self-motivated with an excellent attention to detail.
- A professional attitude to work, with the ability to motivate others to deliver to the best of their abilities.
- Experience of managing digital orientated change activity from cradle to grave using waterfall and agile methods
- Experience of business change management processes.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience of SharePoint, MS Project or other tools
- Possibility of joining to newly created SSC structures,
- independent position;
- Participation in the transition of processes;
- Employment stability in the context of work fields;
- Wide exposure to international contacts;
- Benefit package - private medical care, multicafeteria;
- Potential for development in the company's structures along with the growth of the organization;
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń