Opis stanowiska pracy
About the client: Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
About the project: We are currently looking to expand our 11-strong Kyiv team developing and supporting a variety of projects and services within client's Risk IT with a developer focused on a new functionality development. The project is an ongoing development of a Market Financial Risk Analytics system that receives information from different sources, including vendor solutions for capital markets such as Murex.
Technologies used: .NET with a large number of vendor solutions for capital markets including Murex. MS SQL as RDBMS.
Opportunities: Rapidly growing team with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills. Successful candidate would join a highly professional distributed team. Currently, the team works in WFH mode. RESPONSIBILITIES
Communicating with client on requirements clarification.
Proposing the solution, application design.
Programming in C#, Angular (Full-Stack activities)
Creation of unit and functional tests. SKILLS MUST
At least 3 years programming experience with .NET (C#).
Strong experience with unit testing, mocking in C# (NUnit).
At least 3 years programming experience with MS SQL.
Strong query writing skills.
Experience in SQL performance tuning, understanding query plan.
Ability to communicate verbally with client in English: written/spoken English on upper-intermediate level or higher.
Understanding common SDLC. NICE TO HAVE
Experience with financial risk would be a big plus.
Experience with Unity would be a big plus.
Mathematical background would be a plus.
Experience with .Net Core is highly desirable.
Experience with Angular 2+ is highly desirable.
Experience with Azure would be a plus.CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń