Opis stanowiska pracy
The matter of the project is to integrate and productionize client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in the public cloud. RESPONSIBILITIES
Major duties and responsibilities
- develop and implement automation scripts using Ansible, bash, Python, etc.
- create, modify and productionize Docker containers
- Log monitoring and aggregation
- troubleshooting and closely work with L1/L2 support teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong experience with any Cloud provider
- Write automation scripts, troubleshooting.
- Experience with Docker; Making Dockerfiles.
- Monitoring and logs aggregation tools: Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios.
- Scripting and automation on bash/Python/Perl.
- English: Upper-intermediate
Experience with Machine Learning
Experience with IBM Cloud
Experience with AWS services: EC2, VPC, Route53, ECS, EKS, Fargate. Deployment, troubleshooting.CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń