Opis stanowiska pracy
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
- Java 8, Tomcat, Junit, Mockito, Spring ,Git, Maven, Linux, JIRA, GitLab
- Linux operating systems
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
- Continuous integration tools (GitLab)
- Version control (GIT)
- Issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (Oracle, Sybase)
You will develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts. SKILLS MUST
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience, skills, talent and appetite to develop Java systems
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Appetite to perform and receive peer reviews
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- a team player
- committed to high quality code & design
- someone who is technically excellent and can aspire and inspire others to our values and culture
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń