Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Customer Experience Specialist with French
NR REF.: 1147047
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Opportunity for a Customer Experience Specialist to join Honeywell in Katowice during this exciting time of expansion for our business. As a member of the Customer Service team, you will handle the Order to Cash process in an accurate and timely manner, ensure performance standards are met and maintained, to achieve the business objectives and reach a high customer satisfaction index. Supporting customers from various countries across Europe will give you a chance to use your language capabilities on day to day basis.
The Role / Core responsibilities:
- Handle entry level customer related issues and concerns
- Record all customer interactions into a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- Process standard orders & Maintain order accuracy
- Ensure all orders are entered within timeframe
- Process changes and enhancements to orders
- Actively participate in departmental activities and initiatives
- Maintain complete customer records of all direct customers returns, orders, credits, and requests
What’s in it for you?
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development
- Attractive benefits (Multisport card/ medical care/ access to financial adviser, psychologist or lawyer etc.)
We’re looking for
- Experience in similar roles
- Business fluent in written and spoken French and English
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- High level of skill in ERP systems (SAP)
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses [https://www.honeywell.com/who-we-are/overview] – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń