Opis stanowiska pracy
Excelian Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us.
- develop solutions for Operations, MO, and Risk teams
- resolve issues and address small change stemming from daily operations
- conduct end-to-end testing and deployments
*Thorough understanding of .NET platform, data structures and algorithms.
* be able to reason about data structures and their complexity, and can build non-trivial distributed systems.
* 5+ years of C# / .NET experience
* 1+ years of integration experience with Banking and Capital Markets applications like Murex, Calypso, ...etc.
* Basic data structures – List, Dictionary – and complexity of associated operations
* Algorithms – various sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of operations
* .NET platform basic features and libraries
* Participation in non-trivial architectural decisions on prior projects
* Familiarity with a CI/CD pipeline
* Advanced SQL development experience
* Knowledge of Fixed Income products is preferred
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Experience developing Middle and Back Office technology solutions is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience developing Middle and Back Office technology solutions is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń