Senior C Embedded Software EngineerLocation: Remote Poland
- For an US/UK based client, we are developing applications for their switching series, for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 segments.
- The engineer will be part of a dynamic team involved in developing the cutting edge switching technologies
- Developing/Enhancing new applications for client products
- Providing input in defining new features
- Porting the legacy code base to new hardware platforms, getting the client feature set working on this new hardware.
- Fixing WIs logged in the PV cycle of each software release.
- Sustaining. Fixing customer bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- At least 2 years of working experience and knowledge of C technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming
- Linux/Unix system/user space programming concepts: concurrent programming, IPC, socket communication, multi-threading, real-time.
- Knowledge/exposure of/to embedded systems/programming.
- Networking skills: Layer 2 (Ethernet protocols): all IEEE... 802.1Q, P, W, S, AD... ; Layer 3 / 4 related protocols: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, etc
NICE TO HAVE
Exposure to debugging, supporting Marvell AlleyCat3/AC3 ASIC family.
CV to be presented in English.CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world