Opis stanowiska pracy
Regulatory and Client driven projects in Allocator and Post Trade Bus Americas. 6 ppl. in the US (Weehawken) and 3 in Pune, India. Technologies used in the project: Core Java and C++. You'll be working in the Cash Equities Post Trade team in Weehawken. We are technology driven team covering applications handling real-time post execution flows. We develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team
- collaborate with other global IT teams
- do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters.
Design and develop new functionality on C++ using low latency, high capacity, high frequency trading technics
- 5+ years' hands-on development experience in C++/STL on the Linux platform
- C++ Standards : C++98/C++03 with STL/ACE, C++11
- Development experience on Linux platform ( comfortable on using -- GCC/G++/GDB/make tools)
- Experience in building multi-threading and networking applications.
- Experience with Tico RV and MQ messaging.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms (BST/HashMap/Sorting algos/List/Vector).
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical fields
Financial Services domain experience in Trading, Post Trade etc.
NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge of FIX protocol
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń