Opis stanowiska pracy
The ODS Risk Engine is core credit risk calculation engine, which computes exposure for all bank counterparties. The ODS team is looking for a team member with strong quality assurance skills, attention to details and database (sql/mongoDB) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. The suitable candidate should have a background in Investment Banking. The team is based in Poland and London.
The project is a core credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk for all Credit Suisse counterparties. The team is looking for a BA with comprehensive knowledge and outstanding skills who finds himself comfortable with working on distributed system. The team is composed of around 20 people based primarily in Wroclaw.
BA will be responsible for contacting Change stakeholders (USA, UK, Switzerland). RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and development of business Change Requests according to specs provided by change team
- Analyzing problems and issues found during QA and UAT phases and providing fixes for them
- Supporting software developers by:
a. Performing business analysis and providing answers for Software developers enquiries
b. Providing specs to dev team SKILLS MUST
Sql, MongoDB (major plus), MS Excel, financial knowledge + banking experience. NICE TO HAVE
Devops, Sybase, Cloud, Kubernetes, CI/CDCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń