Opis stanowiska pracy
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of a partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest resolutions to market.
Our Client is a technology services company providing innovative solutions in Data Management, Big Data, Advanced
Analytics and Compliance. With a highly integrated team of 140+ experts, for nearly 20 years, the company has been
delivering superior engineering and premium operations to Fortune 500 companies, primarily in the Life Science industry.
For our Client we are currently looking for Senior Business Analyst to work as an integral part of our Data team for a big foreign pharmaceutical client.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define project scope, goals and deliverables including analysing needs, collecting requirements and consulting.
- Analysing, designing and building modern cloud-based data processing solutions.
- Designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes.
- ETL data flows design, implementation and deployment.
- Data quality checks implementations.
- Coordinating small development and implementation projects as a project leader.
- Connecting with and supporting IT & Business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has Business Intelligence and Data Management knowledge and worked with modern cloud-based big data systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with analytics, data modelling and profiling (relational and non-relational databases), data systems and client support.
- Practical knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and waterfall methodologies. We mostly work on T&M projects where results matter.
- Proactive approach and goal-oriented mindset, research, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and take the lead.
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering projects on time and within the budget.
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL processes and databases.
- Very good command of English.
What would be an advantage:
- Practical knowledge of AWS (Redshift, S3), Spark, Informatica Power Center or BDM or similar platforms.
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Tableau, MS Power BI, SAP Business Objects, other).
- Working knowledge of JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with coding in Python.
- Experience with working and scripting in Unix/Linux environments.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data sets.
- Experience with working with DevOps environment and toolset (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, jFrog Artifactory, Bitbucket, JIRA).
- B2B Contract (via Devire)
- Working for a leading company with a stable market position
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Benefit Packages (Health insurance and Multisport Card)
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń