Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer who can tell us what to do. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom Android device.
Develop an Android software platform for unique embedded products. Provide core system services for other applications.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
NICE TO HAVE
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a SW engineer with at least 2+ years of Android Framework/Core experience
- Strong Java/Kotlin skills and experience writing SDK (or Java libraries)
- Experience building Android-based devices, working in native and framework layer.
- Proficient in multi threaded programming and Middleware solution development on Android environment.
- Strong fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong software design and architecture skills
- Knowledge of source control (git) and continuous integration (Jenkins)
Video Collaboration Projects
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń