Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you want to take part of mobile revolution in banking area? We are looking for skilled iOS developers to develop application that ... most provably you are already using! Sounds interesting?
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform.
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature
- 2 weeks sprints
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client
- Flexible working hours
You would take part of development of banking mobile application, new features, bug fixing.
Development is split to two teams. One is focus on bug fixing and code review, second one is developing new features.
You will have chance to work in both teams - the developer has an option to move from one team to second one.
Team responsible for new features is organized into smaller teams 2-4 developers that are responsible for one larger functionality.
NICE TO HAVE
- Java + Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK components,
- Android Studio,
- design patterns, like: MVC, MVVM, IoC.
Expirience with C++ is a big plus.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń