Opis stanowiska pracy
This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker. This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Our team is involved into development of one of the core functionality of IVI such as Tuner, Audio Management, Telephony, Multimedia, Text Messaging, Speech Dialog System, Projection technologies provided by Apple and Google. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating of these functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in requirement analysis.
- Design, create, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++/Java code from scratch.
- Implement performance and quality services.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality.
NICE TO HAVE
- 5+ years of experience of Java/Kotlin development on Android
- Understanding of Android Application Framework
- Very good understanding of UI placement, Layouts & Wireframes.
- Development experience with Android Services, AIDL & Binders.
- Usage of Design Patterns on Android (MVP, MVVM)
- Hands-on experience with Android Studio, SDK, Gradle & AVD
- Experience in writing Unit tests and Automated Tests using JUnit, Mockito, etc.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience with AOSP development and Android NDK.
- Experience with creating System Applications and Home Screen Application.
- Experience with framework components like Telephony, Dialer, Network,etc.
- Development experience with System UI and Service Manager
- Android Automotive experience and exposure
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń