Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Analyst (Cybersecurity)
- The successful candidate will be a key part of the Cyber Security engineering team operating in the First Line of Defence in a Three Lines of Defence model.
- The role holder will be responsible for the ensuring the security of the bank’s data against a variety of threats and exposure. They will be expected to be aware of the wider security ecosystem and understand the risks and dangers current and emerging in that space. They will have a good knowledge of the various technical solutions avaiable and be able to evaluate which of those solutions is the best fit for a particular scenario.
- The job holder will work within the wider IT Security team and it’s Globally. This will require the successful applicant to have good organisational and excellent communication skills and a desire to help drive solutions forward.
- The IT Security Engineering Senior SME must be a role model to more junior members of the team, and be able to effectively communicate complex scenarios to all levels of the business and IT. They assist in the development of team members as well as processes and procedures.
- Engagement and contacts
Other IT Security teams.
Members of ‘the Business’ when confronted with potential security issues.
May have more junior members of the team reporting to them.
Global function participation
Participate in the IT Security community to share information and response to local issues, local regulatory requests, best practice etc.
Contribute to proactive support and improvement of IT Security processes and controls across the globe.
- Typically educated to degree level, within IT (IT Security specialist). Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- 3+ years experience in IT Security.
- Strong team player with strong communications skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex IT Security issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which Financial Services face.
- SME on data security and relevant technologies.
- Data Masking and Encryption – Delphix Dynamic Data Platform, Privitar;
- Data Leakage Prevention - Symantec DLP.
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Be part of dynamic IT environment!
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń