Opis stanowiska pracy
The main focus of this role is to have a full scope and understanding of the initiatives and behaviours happening in the market place with the distributors and main leaders organisations and to provide them with information about corporate initiatives and support with analysis and understanding their organisation metrics necessary to achieve their goals.
Our client is a global nutrition company, who provides healthcare products and develops dietary supplements. For the last several years the company has expanded its sales to over 100 countries with significant position in its categories. We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial candidate for Sales Support / Distribution Lead position.
- Supports distributors to build sustainable growth. Build strong relationships and maintain communications with company's leaders and distributors, and maintain communication channels with distributors throughout country.
- Maintain communication and build relationships with distributors to understand distributor trends, new sales opportunities and new distributor support requirements.
- Attend regional and local distributors events and other relevant local trainings and meetings as an ambassador of the company, as well as company run national and international events and meetings as required.
- Create reports, work and educate distributors on an internal business analysis tool.
- Explain and promote new product launches and working methods that have been proved successfully in other areas/ regions/ countries.
- Identify any Distributors needs (this can include literature and promotion material as well as online support tools).
- Analyze data (KPIs) such as volume points, recruitment & development data for the region and each distributor.
- Minimum 2 years of field sales or field training experience, preferred in B2B relations however B2C will be considered as well.
- A background in large, international, standardized and matrix organizations is preferred (preferable FMCG and Pharma industries).
- A strong personality and excellent leadership skills (adapt to an ever-changing environment).
- An excellent team player with proven track record of coordinating/managing a team and positively influencing staff.
- Excellent problem solving, person who values the participation and ideas of others.
- Able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, delivering to tight deadlines.
- Quick learner and self-motivated without the need for constant direction
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluent English is obligatory
- Able to work autonomously, take on responsibility and be accountable.
- Driving license - category B (flexibility to travel extensively when required)
- Attractive compensation package
- Possibility to develop in a global, well-known company
- Possibility to build new competences in the company
- Realistic impact on business
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń