Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1111101
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express)
is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide.
A state-of-the-art information technology network enables information-rich service offerings. More than 2.5 million customers are connected electronically with FedEx Express through its web site or Customer automation systems. # FedEx honoured with the prestigious Investor in Human Capital emblem! #
FedEx has been ranked #9 among the FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies list.
FedEx Named One of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Diversity by Great Place to Work and Fortune.
A person hired for the Sales Coordinator
position will be responsible for supporting Worldwide Sales team with all tasks that may appear. The team spread across Europe.
The area of responsibility includes preparing reports & business presentations including analysis of qualitative and quantitative data regarding sales activities, processing documentation with departmental standards, organizing and coordinating formal events and managing the flow of information between Internal Departments. Key responsibilities:
- Process of maximising efficiency of selling team
- Using procedures and tools to monitor sales results
- Following deadlines
- Creating, providing and analysing reports
- Advising managers about actions that should be taken
- Organising formal sales events
- Providing technical expertise
- Implementing new processes and creating templates
- Administrative duties such as managing set up for new hired employees
- Taking part in weekly calls with other coordinators based onsite
- If necessary taking over communication and interactions with new and/or existing customers
What we offer:
- Reliable person
- Fluent English it's a must
- Ability to work under time pressure and towards deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in an international business setting
- Knowledge of sales environment would be an asset
- French or German language is nice to have
- An extensive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport cards, meal vouchers)
- Occasional gift cards
- Challenging position in international environment
- Opportunities supported by organisation for personal and professional development (Tuition Assistance)
If this sounds like the right job for you then we look forward to hear from you soon.
If you wish to apply, please use the “apply” button.
Office Location: Al. Bora-Komorowskiego, Quattro Building.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń