Opis stanowiska pracy
Investment Banking / Equite Swaps business .A complex project with 4 scrum teams , bimonthly release cycle and long history.
Many donwstreams and upstreams. Huge amount of data and different flows. Users all over the world and 24x5 activity.
Technologies: C#, Oracle DB, Java 8
It is a full featured team, including developers, business analysts, QA team and the management, working on a global software product supporting derivatives business within the Investment Bank division. Our team is located in the UK and Poland with the support personnel and the users distributed globally.
Manage the Release process by:
Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
Managing relationships working on interrelated processes.
Building and communicating crucial release plans and changes.
Coordinating processes between different teams (possibly in various locations).
Communicating necessary release details to business teams.
Managing, planning, and negotiating release activities.
Maintaining release schedules.
Transform the Release process by:
Performing 'as is' Release Management process.
Reviewing Release Management Process KPIs and implementing Continuous Process Improvement Plan and implementing Process Review and Maintenance calendars.
Ideal candidate will have:
Proven experience in Release or Project Manager role in complex projects.
Proven experience in working in international environment.
Excellent stakeholder and crisis management skills.
Good knowledge of SCRUM methodology.
Good knowledge of SDLC and CICD.
Additional skills that will be an asset:
ITIL experience and certification.
Previous developer or SCRUM Master experience.
NICE TO HAVE
Project Management, Atlassian Jira, Service Management, ITIL
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń