Opis stanowiska pracy
Data Virtualization platform management - primary:
- Lead and supervise supplier service delivery efforts to exceed P&G service expectations in terms of achieving no unplanned downtime and completing all actions in accordance to P&G Change, Problem, and Incident Management processes.
- Lead ongoing platform projects
- Support applications using the platform and Application Owners
- Manage budget and contracts with supplier
- Support application roadmaps transitioning from DV to Cloud
Junior DH Platform Engineer - secondary:
- Developing automation scripts (PowerShell, Python, Azure Automation) to optimize cost & performance or drive compliance of Azure resources
- Testing New Capabilities for viability to be used by Development Teams based on DevOps Road Map of Needs.
- Problem Management support (investigate and find permanent fixes where workaround is used on production system due to capability not working correctly). Act as L3 support for major escalations (may sometimes happen outside of work hours or weekends). Working with Microsoft / Cloud Service Partners, Cloud COE and Cloud Operations teams to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Building / configuring logging, monitoring and alerting capabilities for Data Hubs environment.
- Onboarding Teams to Platform Best Practices and Available Capabilities.
- Developing prototypes of internal applications/tools supporting DevOps.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń