Opis stanowiska pracy
- Working on the HECR Application within an agile project team, you will participate in delivering software projects.
- The key objectives of the role are to contribute in testing an application which involves a certain degree of complexity, a lot of parametrization, and as a result a lot of unique scenarios that can de facto be covered in efficient way only by automation Critical and methodical approach, and good abstract thinking skills are essential.
- Additional information about the role
- The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
- Working within a team of four testers. As it's an Agile project, the proportion of duties varies depending on the stories in a sprint.
- Learning opportunities are to gain knowledge in private banking area. Specifically in management and business information.
We expect open minded person, able to adopt toolset to existing environment, while still having in mind balance between test automation costs and benefits. For complex business cases automation might be not beneficial, which might be challenging for automation fans.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń