Opis stanowiska pracy
Join our Development Center and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
The successful candidate will work as part of the QA Team, responsible for the UAT testing of regulatory reporting automation solution, using modern technologies. RESPONSIBILITIES
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- be a part of a User Acceptance Testing and QA Engineering Team
- work with development team and business representative have a substantial impact on quality of deliverables
- improve and extend existing testing methodologies including automated solutions
- define test scenarios based on business requirements
- ensure the highest quality of deliverables
- Create test plans and perform planning activities.
- Analyze complicated financial system, confirm its behaviour with client and business experts and implement detailed documentation of the product.
NICE TO HAVE
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset
- Java programming skills including good experience with Java-based testing technologies: e.g WebDriver/Selenium or JUnit /TestNG
- Experience with the BDD approach, like Cucumber.
- Practical experience with SQL
- Practical experience with XPath
- Good English is a must
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Flexible; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities
- Team Player who is eager to work with a multinational environment
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in SDLC within the usage of CI/CD
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń