Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the new engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California.
Team consists of two distributed agile pods: onsite - located in Irvine California; offshore - in Krakow, Poland. The project that originally started in 2015, has developed a custom microservices-based (.NET) solution that provides position, cash and equity ownership-related data to a number of front office applications including compliance, order management, portfolio construction and optimization systems. The system is set to gradually become next generation position keeping service and support the organization during final stages of FO renovation efforts (a combination of short and long-term objectives).
Our offshore team is looking for a QA Lead that will be able to improve product quality by applying extended experience and best practices in test strategy / test plans definition, leveraging existing test infrastructure and writing moderately complex scripts to automate repetitive test scenarios. Successful candidate will also be responsible for helping the team to embed core principles of quality assurance in existing development process via propagating various QA approaches of thorough product verification.
- Develop feature test strategies and write verification plans using existing test infrastructure (both COTS and in-house frameworks) - making sure the strategy is in alignment with various service level agreements and functional specifications;
- Pair-reviews (w/ software engineers) of system and integration tests and team mentorship;
- Test plan execution and feedback to project team
- Collaboration with onsite peers, clients and project management office
- Maintaining existent testing framework built on Gherkin and C#
NICE TO HAVE
- Solid QA background: Test Reports, Automation QA, Manual testing methods,
- Experience with: Application lifecycle management (ALM), ALM HP, REST APIs testing, SQL, .NET Framework,
- Requirements Analysis, Problem Solving skills
- Basic dev knowledge of Java or C# or similar,
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Financial background, experience with FI instruments,
- Postman or relevant tool, AWS, Kafka, Tibco EMS, Autosys, QTest
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń