Our client is innovative global real estate investment management company. We are seeking an experienced Property Manager for student accommodation site in Kraków.
Our client is innovative global real estate investment management company.
- Ultimate responsibility for the success of the property's overall performance, including but not limited to leasing and marketing, facilities management, resident relations, human resources, accounting, and other initiatives and projects throughout the property.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and manage all on-site employees, ensuring they are empowered to meet and exceed their job responsibilities.
- Oversee all security needs for property, implementing new protocols or systems as needed, with the Facilities Manager and team.
- Ensure property budget is met for both revenues and expenses
- Comply with all company policies and procedures around reporting, invoicing, vendor management and other accounting and legal needs.
- Previous Property Management experience within residential property or the hospitality sector.
- Significant proven experience in leasing and/or operations.
- Strong people management experience and the ability to motivate and build a strong team.
- Excellent customer service and resident relations track record.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Ability to work for a global real estate investment firm