Opis stanowiska pracy
The purpose of planning in Front End is to foresee or predict as many dangers and problems as possible; and to plan, organize and control activities so that the FEED or tendered project is completed as successfully as possible in spite of all the risks. The proposed project plan is a formal, approved document used to guide both project execution and project control. The primary uses of the proposed project plan are to document planning assumptions and decisions, facilitate communication among project stakeholders, and document approved scope, cost, and schedule baselines.
- Responsible for establishing the project execution schedules for system project FEED/Studies and tenders, in close cooperation with the tender/study teams.
- Coordinate planning input across all subject areas so that these are in accordance with the overall project execution schedule.
- Review FEED/Studies and tender and contract documents and identify exceptions/ qualifications.
- Responsible for preparation of FEED/Studies and tender documents related to planning and project execution.
- Participate in and/or provide input to management meetings.
- Respond to client clarifications during the post FEED/Studies and tender phase.
- Participate in clarification meetings with client.
- Prepare input to overall cost plan as required.
- Evaluate supplier tender schedules.
- Liaison with Client project control personnel.
- As applicable create the tender schedule.
- Master degree in one or more of the following disciplines: engineering, business administration, project management, project control.
- Minimum four years relevant experience as a project planner within FEED/ Tender and/or Execution phases, preferably from system projects.
- Responsible and capable to independently establish new FEED/tender project schedules.
- Strong computer proficiency with applicable software such as MS Project/Primavera and MS Office. Knowledge of SAP/GEOS modules for project planning is considered an advantage.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to define deadlines and manage priorities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are critical
Our Cliet offer:
- Opportunity for unique international experience
- Challenges and good possibilities for personal development and career
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard
- Private medical care and sports card
- Relocation package
- Language classes, stretching exercises, football team, board game club, bike2work.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń