Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the a large Manufacturer with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way. RESPONSIBILITIES
Accountable for business needs according to Manufacturing IT Application Strategy.
Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: Defining the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing product backlog, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
Prioritizes user stories by business value. Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
Primary communicator and link between client POs, stakeholders and teams.
Drive the digital transformation of the Applications Architecture together with cross-functional Future Factory team.
Provide guidance and steer on the Target Application Architecture to Manufacturing community.
Assess the value delivered by an application in use, or under review, and recommend removal of barriers or constraints that prevent the full realization of the value.
Project planning and management, including scope, time and resource management.
Estimate the financial impact of application architecture alternatives. SKILLS MUST
6 + years of combined Engineering, Project Management and/or Product Management or other relevant experience related to new product, development, strategic planning, and business case development preferably in an international environment.
Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, PMP, IIBA BABOK, O-BA, TOGAF, Zachman, ARIS, or other similar certifications would be advantageous.
Proven record of value maximizing
Experience in working with agile process and having final authority for decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the Agile development team.
Experience in business operating model design and business capability mapping.
Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing. NICE TO HAVE
experience in ManufacturingCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń