Product Manager - LVMH
The Product Manager is a part of The Marketing Team, reporting directly to Marketing & PR Director.
Product Manager leads brand's category development across markets (Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Romania, Hungary) and contributes to the growth of the brand. Following brand strategy, international guidelines and luxury image, he/she is responsible for the development of key marketing touchpoints, growing brand's visibility and SOM.
For our client, one of the best-known brands from LVMH group, we are looking for candidates for Product Manager position based in Warsaw.
- Implementing international brand strategy and adapting it to the local specificities
- Establishing, executing and maintaining the product category vision and strategy in line with company's actual brand strategy
- Striving to grow category, increasing market shares and reaching new consumers across all markets
- Exploiting all marketing touch points to build the given category
- Executing launches and building category pillars across all markets
- Managing marketing budgets
- Working closely with media agency to deliver best consumer communication, based on extensive market and competitors' analysis
- Coordinating execution of the merchandising strategy for the category
- Developing a deep understanding of consumers; understand the luxury world globally (competition monthly activities, market data analysis)
- Coordinating organization of special marketing/PR events and projects
- Effectively managing relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting Marketing Director with analysis, recommendations and conclusions on the development of the category
- Working closely with International/European marketing teams to ensure quality of execution in line with Brand image
- University degree
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience, ideally in selective cosmetics industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management gained in a fast-paced environment (preferably beauty: skincare & make-up), where power brands are part of your everyday work.
- Understand the brand's target on the luxury market - and know how to appeal to clients & customers' - experience in a luxury market is a must.
- Managerial experience, perfectly across different markets
- Experience in leading data driven brands and have strong market data analytical skills.
- Experience in working in an international environment and managing complexity is a part of your everyday work.
- Believe in the potential of digital and e-commerce and have a will to further develop your skills in this field.
- Experience in managing large media budgets and have experience in leading multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills and strategic thinking.
- Proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Have the sense of beauty and creativity.
- Very good in English and Polish (minimum B2 level)
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. The company offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.