Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is a leading financial services company, we are actively looking for Procurement Senior Expert
The Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) department is responsible for the bank's global sourcing and procurement activities. SVM optimally sources external goods and services for the Client by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
This role is responsible for leading the Procurement End User Services team, managing all applicable commercial and contractual aspects within the End User Services category globally. The role includes driving supply-side initiatives / projects related to End User Services and developing / maintaining successful relationships with suppliers, peers, and internal business partners on a global basis.
To be successful, one must be able to:
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value to respective initiatives at senior levels within SVM and the wider part of organization; C-level independent interaction required
- Coordinate execution of successful End User Services vendor contract negotiations; Manage an ambitious book of work and assure quality and effectiveness on individual and team level
- Develop credibility and operate as a team leader and subject matter expert for End User Services and become the first point of contact for the business stakeholders with respect to Procurement End User Services
- Build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective; ensure agreement and adoption of End User Services sub-category strategies, on-going review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Represent End User Services category and support others in the broader procurement category team, take full ownership of designated sub-categories; conduct periodic market research for assigned End User Services sub-categories
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as in sourcing / procurement or in a specific End User services environment.
- Strong people management skills - proper operational control, motivation mechanisms and adequate development
- Able to coach, provide support, develop talent, empower / inspire high performance from team, foster a collegial team culture
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience working within strong compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand demand patterns and demand strategies
- Strong presentation skills, including experience using Excel and PowerPoint to support analytical techniques and presentation of data
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Collaborative style, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities, organizational change, and working across regions and teams
- Skilled in building relationships: confident, firm, empowering and positive attitude
- Proactive, hands-on approach with capability to manage an increasing book of work over time and desire to personally accomplish goals and to help the company grow and prosper
- Fluency in English required; German will be an advantage
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń