Opis stanowiska pracy
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
Our Client is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71,000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Our Client is currently looking for candidates to fill the position of the Portfolio Manager.
- Develop and execute regional field enablement and acceleration plans.
- Work with Delivery teams to ensure GTM and delivery readiness alignment as appropriate by offer.
- Deliver Offer and Portfolio training and collateral in collaboration with TSPM, Change Enablement teams, and Service Advisors.
- Service offering pipeline and forecast management and projections and reporting across theatre and segment based on sales pipeline and TSPM business plans.
- Ensure appropriate Sales tools are available and localized including collateral, training and pre-sales technical support demand generation, to promote offers within region.
- Develop and promote programs and incentives in alignment with TSPM, GSPT, and local portfolio and marketing teams, to increase the attach and renew of TS sales.
- Drive the growth of TS Core & Premium Services, by influencing and supporting the sales teams and channels to position and sell the portfolio effectively, resulting in Customer and Partner
- Translate feedback into requirements and fix requests and prioritize these working collaboratively with the Services Advisors and the Adoption team.
TS Product Management Interlock
- Build strong relationships with TS Product Management to provide offer specific feedback, influence service roadmaps, and keep field and team updated on latest offer developments.
- Drive interlock between Field and TSPM by providing requirements and feedback to, and communicating updates from TSPM, and through CSDM Team engagement.
- Develop actionable insights for TSPM and Sales by leveraging data analytics.
- Support Market trails and beta testing.
- Align with internal stakeholder teams, including TS Theatre, TSPM, and GTM, representing regional/ theatre requirements that meet market needs to enable further attach rates on the service offerings.
- Communicate with TS and Sales leadership and key influencers within the region to promote and gain commitment for increasing services attach and renew rates.
Communicate internally on status and progress of GTM plans, roadmap, and bookings/ pipeline reporting against plans.
Our Client offers:
- Attractive salary based on B2B contract (signed via devire agency).
- Internal trainings and mentoring programme.
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position.
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Card.
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Have an University or college degree, an MBA would be an added advantage
- Have +8 years industry experience
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Product Management, Marketing or Technical Services would be preferred
- ITIL or strong IT operations background
- Strong communicator who is used to achieving results in a highly matrixed organization
- Assertive, positive and can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels in an organization
- Change Management capabilities to drive significant changes to accelerate uptake of offers in the region
- Understanding of Go to Market design and ability to apply to offer rollout projects
- Demonstrated ability to use data to identify sales opportunities
- Are excellent collaborator
Portfolio ManagerMiejsce pracy / Location Kraków
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń