Opis stanowiska pracy
The Payroll & HR Admin Team Leader is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for delivery of payroll services in the region, in a way that balances required service levels to employees, high level of statutory compliance and strong partnership with stakeholders.
Our Client is an international company with their Center of Excellence located in Poznań.
- Manage the day to day payroll operations in Poland, working with the local team of the payroll vendor as well as the internal team to focus on pay accurately, timely, effectively and within all regulatory, labor and tax guidelines.
- Team management of a team of 10 payroll & personnel adminstration professionals supporting the full country.
- Support the Original Budget (OB), Rolling Forecast (RFCST) process, in addition to headcount and labor cost calculations for the Poznan manufacturing plant by working very closely with the HR analysts who look after headcount reporting and market data analysis. This process is a team effort due to the complexity of how our plants are budgeting labor cost.
- Assist and work closely with the wider HR team on regional initiatives ensuring they are rolled out with a coordinated effort between the teams, think about our Rewards CoE (Benefits and Global Mobility), People Solutions. Other teams to work closely with are Finance and Internal Audit
- You will be the Polish point of contact when it comes to implementing our payroll strategy, also as we are looking to simplify and automate key payroll processes as part of an even more enhanced SuccessFactors integration (SuccessFactors Employee Central);
- Provide effective mentoring and direction to the Polish payroll team, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of payroll services;
- Manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of the local payroll processes.
- Manage SLA's and metrics for the efficiency and accuracy of our end-to-end payroll process.
- Build a good relationship with the different stakeholders in Poland, for instance, Plant Managers.
- Strong functional Payroll knowledge and a minimum of 7 years' experience in a large payroll department (strong knowledge and experience in Polish payroll management and legislation)
- Strong people and team management skills, particularly to balance workload and help a team prioritize.
- Knowledge of withholding tax, related tax filings, tax policy and employment regulations
- Basic understanding of accounting principles, ability to understand impact of payroll activity on financial statements and ability to partner with Payroll Accounting team in analyzing and explaining P&L and Balance sheet variances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and vendors.
- Strong client service mentality; ability to develop strong working relationships with team, internal partners, stakeholders, and vendors to deliver high quality service
- Experienced vendor manager, with the ability to build relationships and ensure SLA compliance;
- Experience in month end reporting and fringe benefits calculations/processing;
- High-level financial and analytical skills;
- High-level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Project management skills and experience;
- Excellent computer literacy including the use of Excel as an analytical and reporting tool
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Location in city center of Poznań
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń