Opis stanowiska pracy
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents.
We are currently looking for a full time Paid search marketing specialist with experience of paid search marketing on Google, Facebook and other paid platforms. This person will be responsible for managing and optimizing paid search campaigns for all our target markets: North America, Italy, France, Spain, Latam, DACH, Benelux, UK, Nordics and others.
Ideally, you work with us in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option if the skills are a perfect match.
- Be the lead specialist in PPC effectively coordinating at all levels
- Define and create an advertising plan for the global and local markets
- Audit existing advertising campaigns and structure
- Launch, A/B test and optimize PPC campaigns
- Creating compelling ad copy and directing the creation of display ads
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, and estimating monthly costs
- Implement and verify goal tracking
- Define KPIs for each type of campaign and work on improving them and work with the Marketing Manager to create a suite of PPC reports
- Working with content teams to ensure all landing pages are effectively optimized for PPC campaigns
- Setting bid strategy and optimizing spend to hit targets
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Must have at least 1+ years of recent experience managing PAID advertising campaigns
- Proficiency in keyword analysis, conversion analysis, and landing page analysis
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing concepts and inbound marketing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Familiarity with multiple marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Adroll etc.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- English speaker
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot of freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Salary - Depending on skills and experience
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in... Krakow and Amsterdam. We create web applications for medium sized companies to help them advertise on Google and Comparison Shopping Channels. Our apps target a global market with customers in the US, Europe and Australia. Online advertising is hot; our apps are competing for a share in this growing market.
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops, so they can advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in 45 countries. Rozwiń